IT Support Engineer
- Install, troubleshooting and maintain all technologies components – desktops/laptops, printers, barcode scanner, fingerprint and software applications. Basic understanding or network components will also be required.
- Schedules and perform PC, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades and repairs.
- Provide first level support for all customer problems and act as an escalation point to the as neccessary.
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Package, test, deploy and update software.
- Create and maintain desktop images, reimaging computer/hard drive, backup and restoring settings.
- Document the operation and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Follows Site Support Standard Operating Proceduces (SOPs).
- Perform asset inventory.
- Degree/Diploma in IT
- Min. 1 year of working experience/Fresh Graduate with related experiences considered to apply also
- Own transport
- Applicants must be able to travel within Malaysia
- Full time & immediate position
- Good Communication Skill
- Willingness to learn
- Position to Johor (Batu Pahat)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org